The KLCreative Media team quickly grasped the topics and direction needed to raise community awareness and increase participation in Shenandoah Valley Project Impact programs. Having a company that is not only familiar with the technical aspects and constantly-changing trends in social media, but that also listens and incorporates the needs of the organization into the execution of the content has been extremely valuable.
- Focus over Frenzy – 4 Steps to a Stronger Small Business Digital Presence April 13, 2019
- One Isn’t the Loneliest Number for Entrepreneurs: Celebrating Business Survival August 2, 2017
- 9 Tips for Building a Solid Small Business Social Media Foundation August 29, 2016
- Authenticity in Social Media: Business Milestones (& setbacks) as Social Content July 30, 2016
- Case Studies: Building Your Business Story with Visual Assets July 13, 2016