KLCreative Media provided valuable marketing research and development consulting to a group of Downtown Harrisonburg businesses in 2018 as part of a small business growth initiative. Her ability to guide each business through a clear and manageable planning process, regardless of business maturity or type of industry, was a valuable contribution to the program’s success. Each business owner who worked with Karen told me that she removed the intimidation factor out of planning and implementing a marketing plan – everything was laid out in bite-size pieces so it felt manageable and was explained clearly so they understood why and how to market their business to target audiences. We are excited to work with her again next year!
- Focus over Frenzy – 4 Steps to a Stronger Small Business Digital Presence April 13, 2019
- One Isn’t the Loneliest Number for Entrepreneurs: Celebrating Business Survival August 2, 2017
- 9 Tips for Building a Solid Small Business Social Media Foundation August 29, 2016
- Authenticity in Social Media: Business Milestones (& setbacks) as Social Content July 30, 2016
- Case Studies: Building Your Business Story with Visual Assets July 13, 2016